Phoenix Municipal Court
If you received a traffic citation and/or charged with a crime within the City of Phoenix, AZ then most likely you will have an open case out of the Phoenix Municipal Court. The Phoenix Municipal Court address is 300 W. Washington Street Phoenix, AZ 85003. The Court can be reached at (602) 262-6421.
The Court handles civil traffic violations such as:
- Failure to Stop for a Red Light
- Speed not Reasonable & Prudent
- Failure to Control Speed to Avoid a Collision
- Unsafe Lane Change
The Court handles criminal traffic violations such as:
- Aggressive Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Criminal Speed (Exceeding 85 mph) & (Exceeding 45 mph Speed Limit by 20+mph)
- Open Container of Alcohol in Vehicle
- Driving on Suspended License
The traffic attorneys at the Law Offices of Brandon White have the experience with defending Cases within the Phoenix Municipal Court and in many cases we will even be able to appear for you.
Call us today at (866) 805-4924 and let us get to work on your Case.