Legal Defenses Used by Our DUI Defense Lawyers in Phoenix
How we structure your DUI defense depends on the circumstances of your arrest and how you were tested.
Our tenacious Phoenix DUI lawyers may employ one or more of these defenses:
- Failure to prove that you were driving or otherwise in physical control of the vehicle;
- No reasonable suspicion that you were under the influence;
- Insufficient evidence for your arrest or probable cause for a DUI charge;
- Illegal traffic stop - no reasonable evidence you were violating the law;
- Improperly administered FSTs;
- Failure to properly advise you of the implied consent regulations;
- Miranda rights violations;
- Challenging the accuracy of the BAC testing devices.
We have many tools in our box to craft a solid DUI defense on your behalf, and we tailor our strategy to you. Our legal researchers keep abreast of changes to Arizona laws we can use to help you.