Arizona CDL Ticket Defense Attorney Answers 5 Questions
As a CDL driver you are Top held to higher standards and expected to follow strict traffic guidelines because there are more dangers behind the wheel. So presumably that Icon means your consequences are worse if and when you break or violate any regulations, rules, and laws.
– What can happen if I get a ticket as a CDL driver?
This answer varies in every state. However, in Arizona, if you get a ticket as a CDL driver, you could face losing your CDL license on a temporary or permanent basis.
– What should I do when I get a CDL traffic ticket?
If you’ve been convicted of a traffic violation you want to let your employer know within a month of the conviction date. If you have been convicted outside of Arizona, you will want to call AZ MVD and alert them of this.
Most of Crypt the time, regular licensed drivers can sign up for a driving program to lessen the consequences. Sometimes they can even get off the hook. However, as a CDL driver, you won’t be granted this option.
– What can your penalties include?
- Large fines
- Increased insurance rates
- Possible jail time depending on the violation
- Loss of employment
- Suspension or revocation of your Commercial Driver’s License
- Points discover here Inspection: on your driver’s license depending on the state
– Will your CDL be affected even if you received the ticket while driving a commercial car?
YES, absolutely, unfortunately.
– Should I hire an attorney?
You should if you 2015 are scared of losing your job or your license. Hockey The Law Offices of Brandon White are here to help you. Call us so we can start building Sports up a strong case defending you against your ticket.