ONLINE ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS
ONLY WANT THE BASICS?COST CONSCIOUS?PRESSED FOR TIME?
Introducing the “Essentials Package” from The Law Offices of Brandon White, P.C., Experienced Trusts and Estates Attorneys
For those who need estate planning documents immediately, we have created the “Essentials Package” with only the key documents every adult should have.
The documents in the package include:
- Last Will and Testament is the legal document that directs your assets at your death. The document under our package will provide for outright distribution to adult beneficiaries and “custodial” provisions for beneficiaries under the age of 21. The distribution must be made in equal shares or on a percentage basis. Please note: If your needs or distribution plan are more complex, this Will will not appropriate for your circumstances, and you should consider engaging in more comprehensive estate planning with one of our attorneys.
- Durable Power of Attorney names an agent to make legal and financial decisions for you if you become incapacitated.
- Health Care Power of Attorney names an agent to make health care decisions for you if you become incapacitated.
- Living Will addresses end-of-life decisions.
- HIPAA Authorization authorizes your medical provider to share your medical information with the people you choose.
All Documents prepared will comply with Arizona Law and you must be a resident of Arizona to take advantage of this package.